I am a bilingual journalist and communications professional with a Master of Science in Media Management from The New School. I have written in a freelance capacity for several news sites including Feet in 2 Worlds and QueensLatino.com. Previously, I worked as a breaking news reporter for DNAinfo.com and as a digital news intern for El Diario New York; writing stories that ranged from crime and politics to health and entertainment. My background also includes creating and executing communications strategies for brands targeting U.S. Hispanics. Further, I have a proven track record of successfully implementing marketing strategies by leveraging content and social media at several non-profits and educational organizations including The New School, DoSomething.org, The American Red Cross, and Doctors Without Borders (MSF).
My areas of expertise include:
– Content Management Systems (CMS)
– Content Strategy execution
– Social Media Strategy: Creation and Implementation
– Data Analysis
– Event Marketing
– HTML and CSS
– E-mail Marketing Systems Management and Strategy Implementation
– Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
– Media Relations
– Multicultural Communications Strategies
Let’s chat! E-mail me at email@example.com.